Due to our ambitious plans, we are currently expanding our Design team! We are looking for a watchman of the look, feel and usability of our products.
Working closely with the rest of the Axilis & Superbet team, you’ll help us create innovative and intuitive designs that blend effortlessly with our customers' lives. You’ll be working closely with product development and management teams to create new ideas for our customers, exploring the traditional barriers and challenging the norms of the industry.
Iterating and refining these ideas through sketching, wireframing and prototyping should not be a stranger in your daily work. You’ll be taking insights from customer research and analytics to continually improve the performance of our products and delight our users. The betting industry is evolving quickly, and we are working hard to stand out in a crowd. You’ll be contributing to the roadmap for the product with your ideas and testing to make sure we give our customers the best experience.
We expect you to be a system thinker who:
- Has an understanding of the users and their goals
- Is detail-oriented and passionate about their craft
- Seek to identify, understand and empathize with all user groups
- Is a self-starter, able to work with minimal support
- Cares as much about how things work as to how they look and feel
- Will test and compare the effectiveness of their solutions both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Adopts the best tools and collaborative workflows
- Enjoys teamwork and learning
And that you’re able to:
- Demonstrate your visual design skills for web and mobile with a portfolio
- Design experiences either from concept or as an iteration on existing platforms
- Use and maintain design systems for long term projects
- Implement key concepts, patterns and best practices for usable web and mobile experiences
- Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes
- Support your design decisions with reasonable arguments
- Objectively peer-review designs and receive critique for your own work
- Work collaboratively with software engineers and product owners Know your way around Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch... or similar design creation and collaboration tools
- Speak and write English fluently
You get extra points for:
- Extensive proven experience in UI/UX design
- Advanced knowledge of the betting industries
- Understanding basic concepts and restraints of HTML/CSS implementation
- Experience doing animation and/or illustration
- Experience designing user interfaces for products that are used internationally in multiple languages.
- Experience with working in remote teams
What we offer:
- Working on challenging and interesting projects
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on betting industry. We took over high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!