Think of a product. Like a lean, mean software. For sports betting. With the best possible real-time solutions. Now think of scaling it. And innovating it. Using cutting edge technology.
Tailoring the experience for tens of thousands of people daily.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience with any object-oriented programming language
- Is willing to lead the effort on frontend (at the beginning)
- Knows how to write clean, maintainable and well-tested code that adheres to best practices, with an emphasis on performance, scalability
- CS or related degree
Bonus points if you are:
- Experienced with React (or VueJS or Angular)
- Familiar with Go and/or Node.js & Kafka
What you'll be doing?
- Build web applications and services - from backend side to client-side
- Develop applications and services that are used by customers for placing bets. Also, build internal applications for supporting betting operation
- Working on a part of a platform that includes microservices spread across more than 200 git repositories
- Take over complex tasks, introduce new technologies and influence changes in application architecture, negotiate design changes, etc.
- Doing code reviews and assuring the best quality of the product through collaboration with dedicated QA Engineer and UX/UI Designer
- Constantly iterate to entertain our customers and bring excitement to the Sports Betting and Gaming industry
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers and product designers that are experts at building scalable, high-performance betting platforms that process millions of transactions daily.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2011, now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!