Think of a real-time, state of the art, software solution. Having dozens of micro-services managed by different dev teams. Industry vertical is betting = gaming and sports. Now think of the data entity structure and its complexity. Managing dictionaries, lists of entities and attributes that are flowing around the system with more than 100mil of changes daily. In a company of 1k+ employees, and 100+ developers, being a one-stop-shop for business definitions and key data entities across the entire platform. Sounds interesting?
We're looking for someone who:
- Is experienced with data governance frameworks or processes
- Has some programming background and a general understanding of data architectures
- Has some experience in using data to get valuable insight from it in a structured way
- Knows how to structure a large list of different terms and map them from json messages or DB entities to KPIs that drive company results
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with Kafka streams, json data formats or Protobuf
- Familiar with Python
What you'll be doing?
- Build data dictionaries for all data entities within the company
- Develop rules and controls on source data entities in order to assure accuracy and sustainability of our products
- Challenging technical implementations and assuring data quality across all services
- Communicate with stakeholders, data analysts, product owners, engineering and data development teams in order to understand all data flows in the company
- Influence changes in data architecture, negotiate changes on various business processes, align definition across multiple departments
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on betting industry. We took over high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!