Think of a decision-making engine. Analyzing large datasets and adding real-time flavors to improve customer experience. The industry vertical is betting - gaming and sports. Now think of innovating it. Bringing in new data elements and creating new insights that are driving our customer growth. Using cutting edge technology. Managing and training data models for all parts of our business for more than 10k customers daily. Sounds interesting?
We're looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience with analyzing data and finding needles in the data haystack
- Has solid experience in creating predictive models
- Knows how to write clean, maintainable and well-tested code/models that adheres to best practices, with an emphasis on performance, scalability
- CS, Statistics or related degree
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with near-real-time technologies and ways to use that data
- Familiar with Python
What you'll be doing?
- Analyzing billions of data records in order to find the most important information that describes customer behavior and brings insight to our business
- Build personalization algorithms for all our customer-facing products
- Develop parts of our platform that will be used for front end personalization, risk management, customer experience and communication enhancement
- Communicate with data analysts, product owners and development teams in order to understand business processes and system architecture for specific product features
- Take over complex tasks, introduce new technologies and influence changes in data architecture, negotiate new data entities and attributes implementation within core systems
- Doing code reviews and assuring the best quality of the platform through collaboration with other team members
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Minimum 23 vacation days
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on betting industry. We took over high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!