Think of a multi-billion record data sets that are waiting to provide game-changing insight for the betting industry. Now think of product-oriented culture. And how the insight you find from those piles of data shapes our business strategy and product development. Managing reporting needs, creating complex analysis and providing proactive insight on product features and future. Sounds interesting?
We're looking for someone who:
- Has solid experience with analyzing large samples of data - SQL is a must
- Has "a thing" for improving customer experience and sharing knowledge and insights from data
- Knows how to squeeze information from business users to find out the last detail about their needs
- Knows how to write optimized queries on different databases and to tune them to perfection
- Knows how to visualize the data so that end-user can immediately see what the visualization is about
- Has CS or related degree
Bonus points if you are:
- Familiar with the betting industry and some specifics
- Familiar with A/B testing and how to score product features
- Familiar with Python
What you'll be doing?
- Analyzing large datasets and providing insights from them
- Communicate with product owners and understanding product state and long term vision
- Communicate with other data analysts and data engineers in order to prioritize new data acquisition, but also to share and get knowledge about other parts of the data ecosystem
- Take over complex tasks, introduce new technologies and influence changes in data architecture, negotiate data model design,...
- Create reports in top-end tools in order to have an easy overview of the product
- Ease up the life and decision-making process of product owners
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on betting industry. We took over high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!