Solving various UX problems is your thing?
Have a knack for designing backend services - the key force to many of the products for internal use?
Teamwork, an international environment (London calling!), and project ownership are your allies on the path to an area expert?
Like what you hear? Read on, maybe it's you we're looking for!
We're looking for someone who:
- Has an understanding of the users and their goals
- Shares the enthusiasm for solving problems and providing a strong user experience
- Is detail-oriented and passionate about their craft
- Seeks to identify, understand and empathize with all user groups
- Is a self-starter, able to work with minimal support
- Cares as much about how things work as to how they look and feel
- Knows a way around Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch... or similar design creation and collaboration tools
- Supports the design decisions with reasonable arguments
- Adopts the best tools and collaborative workflows
- Enjoys teamwork and learning
- Speaks and writes English fluently
You get extra points for:
- Extensive proven experience in UI/UX design
- Advanced knowledge of the betting industries
- Understanding basic concepts and restraints of HTML/CSS implementation
- Experience doing animation and/or illustration
- Experience designing user interfaces for products that are used internationally in multiple languages.
- Experience with working in remote teams
What you'll be doing:
- Be responsible for creating innovative and highly effective ways to create & manage the extensive product modules that our software provides
- Design the UI for our internal end-users, including a detailed single event view and also a streamlined view that can handle up to 150+ concurrent events
- Working closely with the development team and product owners to ensure a consistent approach across the product set
- Test and compare the effectiveness of your solutions both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Employ rapid iterations on a variety of ideas using wireframes, sketches, and interactive prototypes
- Create a new core navigation system that incorporates all existing product parts
- Collaborate with an international team and contribute to the heart of the new product functioning
What we offer:
- Working on challenging and interesting projects
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of exceptional engineers and product designers, that are experts at building real-time, scalable, high-performance data solutions, with emphasis on the betting industry. We took over a high performing culture of the company founded in 2011. Now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's do it!