Think of a product. Like a lean, mean software. For sports betting. With the best possible real-time solutions. Now think of scaling it. And innovating it. Using cutting edge technology.
Tailoring the experience for tens of thousands of people daily.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is familiar with Go
- Has experience engineering high-quality software in any object-oriented language
- Has working knowledge of Agile, Continuous Delivery, and TDD principles
- Knows how to write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code with an emphasis on performance and scalability
- Appreciates good software engineering practices (e.g. thorough code reviews, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- Enjoys working in a collaborative environment and interacting effectively with others
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Has some experience with Kafka and/or Kubernetes.
- Has CS or related degree
What you'll be doing?
- Directly contribute to the design and code of our platform
- Maintain low latency and high success rate of the platform, which directly impacts user experience
- Conduct design, code reviews, provide mentorship for other team members
- Constantly iterate to entertain our customers and bring excitement to the Sports Betting and Gaming industry
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers and product designers that are experts at building scalable, high-performance betting platforms that process millions of transactions daily.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2011, now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Sounds interesting? Let us know!