Think of a product. Like a lean, mean software. For sports betting. With the best possible real-time solutions. Now think of scaling it. And innovating it. Using cutting edge technology.
Tailoring the experience for tens of thousands of people daily.
We're looking for someone who:
- Knows how to write clean, maintainable and well-tested code that adheres to best practices, with an emphasis on performance, scalability
- Has some experience with Vuex/MobX/Redux and Server-side rendering
- Is familiar with Vue/React/Angular and Typescript
- Is willing to learn new technologies
- Has CS or related degree
What you'll be doing?
- Develop applications and services that are used by traders who monitor bookmaker's exposure to different ways of abusing privileged information, omissions in the offer, etc.
- Design and build platform-based features in different phases like gathering requirements, breaking them down into tasks, doing research, working with the design team, implementing and maintaining the product, influencing architecture decisions, doing code reviews
- Constantly iterate to entertain our customers and bring excitement to the Sports Betting and Gaming industry
- Optimize our customer journeys to ensure that our customers can access their favorite sports and gaming products with ease, focussing on world-class mobile and desktop experience
What do we offer?
- Knowledge-sharing culture
- Use of latest technologies and tools
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Personal education budget
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work whenever you need
- Open vacation policy
- Additional health care Insurance
- Multisport card
- Parking space
- Team fun budget
- Travel opportunities
We are a team of engineers and product designers that are experts at building scalable, high-performance betting platforms that process millions of transactions daily.
Keeping the ball rolling since 2011, now we’re part of Superbet, one of the largest sports betting operators in the region, with offices around the world.
Should we talk? Let's talk!